Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top 10 Tuesdays here.
Top 10 Favorite Romances
This is the perfect list for this week because of Valentine’s Day. And if there’s anything I love, it’s a good romance (especially a YA romance!), so I was really excited about this one!
- Clara And Tucker from the Unearthly trilogy. They’re on my mind because I recently finished Boundless, and I was so happy that they ended up together. Because if there is a couple who deserves to have a happily ever after, it’s them!
- Lend and Evie from the Paranormalcy trilogy. Because they’re adorable together! And Lend is such a good guy and absolutely perfect for Evie’s craziness. They balance each other so well!
- Meghan and Ash from The Iron Fey series. Ash literally WENT TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH for Meghan. And he earned his soul. And gave up immortality. All for Meghan! Which is why they are one of my favorite couples EVER.
- Anna and St. Clair from Anna And The French Kiss. It’s Anna and St. Clair. That is all the explanation that is needed.
- Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars. While I was so sad (maybe even a little heart-broken) that Augustus died and they didn’t have a lot of time together, I am still glad they had the time they did. Besides, they’re just two teens who are trying to have a normal life while
- Samantha and Jase from My Life Next Door. Because there’s just something about how they lived next door to each other for years and finally ended up together. There’s just something about Samantha finally giving the family next door a chance…and Jase is such a great character that I can’t help but swoon over!
- Tohru and Kyo from Fruits Basket. Ignoring the fact that I really need to finish reading Fruits Basket, I like Tohru and Kyo together. He’s off-the-wall- and has a tendency to over-react a lot of the time- but she’s good for him because she really cares for him no matter what.
- Lennie and Joe from The Sky Is Everywhere. Because Joe is, like, completely amazing and I want him to be real. And seeing Lennie’s feelings about whether she wants to be with him…and him just randomly stopping by and how well he fit with her family…and just how well he and Lenny fit.
- Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. Um…it’s Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett. Enough said!
- Bella and Edward from Twilight. This is the one that I’ve wanted to include but was also really hesitant to include. They are one of my favorite couples and I LOVE them together, I really do. Besides, Edward and Bella were one of the first couples that came to mind, so here they are!